Terms of Service Agreement
INVINCIBLE SEO Pte Ltd
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) sets out the terms and conditions on which you (the “Client”) have engaged INVINCIBLE SEO Pte Ltd (INVINCIBLE), to perform certain Services as outlined below. This is a legally binding agreement between you and INVINCIBLE SEO Pte Ltd (hereinafter “INVINCIBLE”). By becoming an INVINCIBLE Client, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. The “Effective Date” of this Agreement shall be the date on which you make the first payment for Services to INVINCIBLE.
INVINCIBLE offers digital marketing services that include, but are not limited to: search engine optimization (hereinafter “SEO”), campaigns for Google Ads (hereinafter “PPC” or “Pay Per Click”), Facebook and other social media marketing and web design/development.
INVINCIBLE provides SEO services to the Client for mutually agreed keywords and prices as agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
INVINCIBLE provides Google Ads services to the Client for mutually agreed ads and keywords and the price is as agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
Social Media Marketing
INVINCIBLE provides social media services to the Client for mutually agreed social media networks (the Client’s profile pages) for a mutually agreed price as agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
Web Design & Development
INVINCIBLE provides website design and/ or development to the Client for a mutually agreed design and website structure at the price agreed between the parties before the commencement of this Agreement.
The Client authorises INVINCIBLE to appoint agents and or contractors from time to time to assist in the provision of the Services under this Agreement.
INVINCIBLE will provide Services to the Client in accordance with INVINCIBLE’s standard policies and procedures. INVINCIBLE reserves the right to reject Clients for any other reason, at INVINCIBLE’s sole discretion. INVINCIBLE will be responsible for all aspects of providing the Services.
All INVINCIBLE rules, policies and operating procedures concerning privacy, pricing, customer service, and all other aspects of the Services will apply, and INVINCIBLE may change its rules, policies and operating procedures from time to time in its sole discretion.
SEO REPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
To provide a client with feedback about how a domain is progressing with SEO services.
FEES AND PAYMENT
All fees for Services provided to the Client are due and payable in full, in advance of the provision of Services.
A Client can make payments to INVINCIBLE by cheque or bank transfer.
All payments made by the Client are non-refundable nor creditable for any reason whatsoever, unless otherwise expressly provided herein.
INVINCIBLE expressly disclaims any and all warranties regarding or related to this agreement other than those imposed by statute under the laws of Singapore.
INVINCIBLE makes no warranty or representation:
- as to the position your advertisement is placed on a search result page, or the frequency and time of day that your advertisement is displayed;
- for any specific result on Google search engine;
- as to the quantity or quality of increased traffic or sales to the Client’s Website; or
- as to Client Website’s ranking. In particular, the Client acknowledges that the search engines change their ranking algorithms on a regular basis and new sites and competitor sites may be being optimised and submitted continually.
While Google’s results are displayed on other search engines, INVINCIBLE’s Services are aimed at increasing visibility and boosting traffic from Google. Google does change its algorithm and INVINCIBLE is not responsible for the client’s rankings due to this algorithm change. INVINCIBLE will endeavour to maintain the Client’s Google rankings, but the Client acknowledges that INVINCIBLE is not liable for any loss of business due to ranking fluctuations caused by Google algorithm changes. Plus, if the Client has had any previous search engine optimization work carried out on their website by another SEO company, INVINCIBLE is not responsible for the Client’s ranking fluctuations that may have been caused by this previous SEO work.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that:
- the information available on or through the Client’s Website following the application of the Services is not reviewed, controlled or examined by INVINCIBLE in any way before it appears on Client’s Website;
- does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any such information; and
- The Client remains at all times legally responsible for the content of the Client’s Websites (including in connection with infringement of intellectual property rights of any other party).
INVINCIBLE does not warrant or guarantee that:
- any information available on or through INVINCIBLE will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or
- that the functions or services performed by INVINCIBLE or a Supplier will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in Services will be corrected.
The Client remains responsible for the ongoing security and integrity of their own software, website, networks and systems.
The Client remains the owner of any content created by INVINCIBLE on the Client’s social media profiles or the Cleint’s website. The Client remains responsible for all content on the Client’s website or the Client’s social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media networks belonging to the Client or Google Ads.
- If INVINCIBLE makes any changes to the Client’s website or Google Ads, the Client remains responsible for checking the content and for correcting it if it is necessary.
- INVINCIBLE does not guarantee any conversion rates or specific numbers of clicks and spend related to SEO, Google Ads and social media services.
- If INVINCIBLE makes any posts or uploads content or makes any changes to the Client’s social media networks such as on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinteres, the Client remains responsible for checking the content and for correcting it if it is necessary.
- By providing access to the Client’s social media networks, the Client allows INVINCIBLE to read and respond to any messages or posts made on the Client’s social media networks.
The Client agrees to share the Client’s website URL, keywords used for SEO purposes, website design, and/or social media profile URLs created/or managed by INVINCIBLE on INVINCIBLE marketing materials (such as websites, proposals, and portfolio examples), unless the Client instructs otherwise.
The Client will indemnify INVINCIBLE and its customers, suppliers, directors, officers, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by the Client of any of the terms of this Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
INVINCIBLE shall not be liable to the Client or any entity or person claiming through or under the Client for any loss of profit or income or other indirect, consequential, incidental, or special damages, whether in an action for contract or tort, in connection with this Agreement, even if INVINCIBLE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall INVINCIBLE’s liability to the Client hereunder exceed the amount paid to INVINCIBLE by the Client for the previous one (1) month of services. This limit is cumulative and the existence of more than one claim will not enlarge the limit. The Client acknowledges that these limitations of liability are an essential element of the bargain between the parties and in their absence the terms and conditions of this agreement would be substantially different.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may be amended from time to time in INVINCIBLE’s sole discretion. An email communication sent to the Client’s last known email address will be deemed sufficient notice of any such changes in this Agreement. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and permitted assigns; provided however, that the Client may not assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without INVINCIBLE’s prior written consent and any assignment by the Client without such consent shall be null and void. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to its rules pertaining to conflict of laws. Any litigation or dispute resolution related to this Agreement shall take place in Singapore, and the parties hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located therein. Except as otherwise expressly set forth herein, any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be sufficient if in writing, in the English language, and sent via Singapore Post Certified Mail, return receipt requested. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision will be severed only to the extent minimally necessary, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. The waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default, and will not act to amend or negate the rights of the waiving party.
< Back to SEO Singapore